Friday, November 16, 2007

careful what I write

Well, it has come to my attention about my blog. My blog is how I did things in the past and a good friend has emailed me just recently and told me that I have to be real discrete in what I write. At first I was kind of pissed at him but then again, I have to respect any privacy of the people whom I mentioned. I didn't mean no harm but rather, just an idea in how I write things in order to share my experiences on anything.

I guess the pen is more powerful than the sword (figuratively speaking). Next time, when I want to write something personal, use my journal and if I want to share what I have down, use the blog. I get the picture.

So, with that, my blog entries will be based on what I have down to make to my life eventful (excluding the bar scene).

No comments: