Thursday, November 29, 2007

end of the semester and a recap

Well, another semester has ended and what a good way to write about what I have done so far in my field of education. After several years of attending school, I finally realize that I am not too far from obtaining that degree that I so desired. There are some times when I feel like giving up but every time when I do see my status sheet, I know that I can keep on going until my life is fulfilled with the doors being opened for me.

This past semester was an eventful one for me. Couple of my classes aren't that great. For one, my math class is harder than I expected because me and numbers are like water and oil (don't mix well). In my Music and Culture (BORING). Should have been an alright class but the instructor (how can I put it) well, every light in the house is on but no one is home. Sounds kind of harsh doesn't it. But hey, that is how my feelings work these days. She is an alright lady but (can't really describe her).

My Applied Information and Processing is awesome. The assignments are great to work on because of the hands-on details that each section of the book gives out. But I am still working on the EXCEL thingy. Other than that, it is great.

What's in store for after this semester? Well I know I have to take Foundations of Education (different story on that). Oh yeah, even Lakota Language II (sorry to say that I am barely learning the language of my people and culture) and yes, Lakota Tribal Laws and Treaties (I bet that class is interesting). Will keep you inform.

No comments: